Friday, June 17, 2011

Suprise:)

(One of my favorite engagment pictures!)

My hubby told me the other day to not make plans for Friday night for a little date:) So here I am in great anticipation of what our date will be. Unfortunately its supposed to rain tonight, but we're hoping it doesn't so we can take the motorcycle out!:) I'm so excited and can't wait to just spend some much needed quality time with my man...Time is definately both of our love languages and we just love dating!:) It is always a challenge in the midst of school, work and other life responsibilites but this is one of our life long goals to never stop dating and keeping those little tummy butterflies alive forever!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for date nights!! Love that :-) Joshy and I had one last night... so great. Enjoy!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete