Friday, June 24, 2011

Beautiful....

I was just thinking about all the beauty that is out in the world, from the smallest flowers to the biggest of trees! How simple yet so beyond us...sometime we just need to stop for a moment and take a look around at all the beauty that is always surrounding us. It is there in every situation and moment, but I know I am very guilty at times of being to busy, selfish, and just distracted to open my eyes and see it and simply be thankful.
It is a perfect day out after several gray rainy days around here. What a blessing to see the sun again...these photos are somewhat of a walk down memory lane for me. Starting in Iowa going to Minnesota, then to Massachusetts and Arizona! God is such an artist in all his creation. So blessed! My mom and bro in law are here for a long weekend! Bryce is going to be living with us for the summer while he is doing a basketball leage and working. Then going to Northwestern in August! It will be sooo fun having him so close!














No comments:

Post a Comment