Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Beginning

Well, I've been meaning to start a blog for a while. There are many women in my life who have inspired me to finally begin. My lovely older sister, Heidi wrote an inspiring blog today about living life to impact others and not living in the past. What an inspiration. Lately I've been thinking about how I get stuck in the past and regrets I have, which can be a very sad and sticky hole to be in. I desire to life in the moments I have and all the blessings I have surrounding me each moment. I am blessed with an incredible, loving, hard working, serving husband, a beautiful family, wonderful friends, a good job, a wonderful home and so many other things. In those moments I feel as if life is just blah I need to remind myself of all these blessings I have and Praise the Lord for everything I have.

I love hearing about other people's joys and sorrows in life and walking through it with them. This is my desire in my blogs to hopefully encourage people and bring joy into your lives with my encouraging words, life's simple joys, perhaps struggles, and all the blessings I have in the middle of it all!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Your first comment! Maybe this way I can keep up on your life even though I don't see you every week! Miss you, sweet K

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, so you don't have to work too hard to figure this out, the above comment was from Jen Crim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm so excited you started a blog! excited to stay up to date with all the wonderful things happening in your life!

    ReplyDelete