Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oops:)

Hello again! It has been over a year since my last post! I was just talking to my lovely friend, Kelsey Giles about blogging and decided I should get back into it!! This year has been a crazy one! Including a job change, vacations, adventures, and fun! Day by day, I continue to learn more about who I am and who God made me to be. Its not easy. I don't always like it. But its worth it.

I don't even know where to start though. Its been a year. A lot of things have happened, but all in all, its been a GREAT year. Falling more in love with my husband every day. He is starting finals week right now and then he will be in Trimester 7 out of 10 for Chiropractic school. I am soooo proud of him! He just found out where he will be shadowing a Chiropractor this fall. He will be in an office in White Bear Lake, so not to far from home!! What a blessing!! I'm not going to lie though, I am READY for him to be done with school. It's been a long haul. SO worth it. He will be done November of 2013! So still a little while :)

MY SISTER is PREGNANT! Soooo excited about that! I wish she was closer than Massachusetts though...:(

The last major update..my mom and I are going to ENGLAND Sept 29th-Oct 10th!! For one of my BEST friends/sister Kiia's WEDDING!!! We are so excited! I finally get to meet her wonderful fiance and baby girl, Ava!! CAN'T wait!!


Hopefully I will be better at blogging in the next year!! We will see...:) As always, Full of Joy!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment